SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C™
- 2-in-1 flash drive with USB Type-C™ and Type-A connectors
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds
- Swivel design to protect connectors and convenient keyring hole
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Connector
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Connector
- Up to 150 MB/s Data Transfer Speed
Full Life, Not Full Storage
Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devices? The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go lets you easily move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.2 Now you can take even more photos and access them across all your devices.
The 2-in-1 flash drive for your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devices
Shoot photos on your USB type-C smartphone and need those on your PC? We got you. The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go lets you seamlessly move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.2
Free up space to take more photos
Out of space on your USB Type-C smartphone? Simply plug in the SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go USB Flash Drive and easily move files off your device, freeing up valuable space.2 With all that extra space you can do more travel photos, movies, music, games and whatever else you want.
Automatic backup is just a plug-in away
Automatically back up your latest photos, videos, music, documents and contacts with the SanDisk Memory zone app.3 Rest assured that even if you ever lose your smartphone, you’ve got the memories that matter most.
Quickly move files to your computer
Say goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go, the high-end USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance with 150MB/s read speeds let you quickly move your files to your computer.1
Swivel design to protect connectors
Toss it in your bag or pocket. The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go is built to protect the drives connectors when you are on the move.
Grab and go with the keyring hole
Attach your drive to your keyring to keep it convenient and secure. Now you’ll always have it handy if you need to free up space when you’re out and about.
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
2. Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive-c for list of compatible devices.
3. Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone.