SCANPAN Classic Square Grill Griddle 28x28cm
- Nonstick cookware that browns, braises, sears and deglazes.
- Nonstick cookware that cooks with little or no oil. Safe, PFOA-free, and sustainable.
- Nonstick cookware that is dishwasher and metal-utensil safe.
- Oven-safe up to 500°F for stovetop to oven techniques
- Artisan-made in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty.
Classic is the original, timeless SCANPAN range. Designed for gas and ceramic stoves and built for everyday use, Classic is your guarantee for success in the kitchen!
Romantic country kitchen or a minimalist gloss? Whatever your personal kitchen style, Classic is a perfect match for the kitchen design trends of today and the future.
The series’ squeeze cast base ensures even heat distribution, giving the pots and pans excellent boiling and frying properties. And the unique non-stick coating makes both cooking and cleaning a pleasure.
Products in the Classic range are handmade of 100% recycled aluminium at our factory in Denmark. The Classic series is especially suited for gas and ceramic cooktops – and are ovenproof up to 260°C. The products are manufactured using a special casting technique, assuring an optimum and even heat distribution. Aluminium is not magnetic and is therefore not induction compatible. We cast our cookware in aluminium for several reasons. Partly because aluminium is an excellent heat conductor, partly because it is a light material – an aluminium frying pan weighs considerably less and is therefore easier to handle than a cast iron frying pan. To take care of nature, we only use 100% recycled aluminium
Unique non-stick coating
Aluminium products in the Classic range have the famous SCANPAN non-stick coating, which is hard-wearing and very easy to clean. Our coating consists of multiple layers that during the production process melt together, forming one exceptionally solid surface.
In addition to the user-friendly features given by materials and production technique, pans and pots from the Classic range are formed in a classic design with ergonomic handles.
- Non-stick coating – hard-wearing and easy to clean
- 100% recycled aluminium – sustainable production
- Made in Denmark
- For all cooktops, except induction
- Optimum and even heat distribution – joy in the kitchen every day
- Lightweight – easy to handle
- Ovenproof up to 260°C – lots of applications
The health pan features a 30% larger frying surface than a standard 28 cm frying pan, which means plenty of room for hearty steaks. The grill ribs are designed to give meat the perfect grill stripes. The pan features a unique coating that makes it possible to use metal utensils and fry without fat.
Give your non-stick a good life
– Always clean with detergent
– Avoid quick heating and cooling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.