Zwilling Twin Grip Colored Paring Knives, Set of 4
- This set includes: 2.75" Bird's Beak Paring Knife (Blue); 3" Kudamono Paring Knife (Yellow); .4" Paring Knife (Green),; 5" Serrated Utility Knife (Red)
- The brightly colored handles on the four knives in this set strike cheerful notes in the kitchen, while the blades, stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, have all the shapes required for small-knife tasks.
- There's a 3-inch low-point, straight-edge knife (yellow handle) for cutting fruits and vegetables into thin slices, a 2-1/4-inch curved-blade knife (blue handle) for peeling and shaping, a 4-inch classic paring knife (green handle), and a 4-1/2-inch serrated utility knife (red handle) with a rounded point for slicing tomatoes.
- Handles are textured for a secure grip even when wet, and the lightweight knives prevent wrist strain when kitchen chores stretch out. These knives are dishwasher-safe.
- These paring knife collection is designed with molded, slip-resistant synthetic resin handles for comfortable control. The NO STAIN" stainless steel blades provide excellent cutting performance. Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.