Igloo BMX 52 Quart Cooler - Carbonite Gray/Carbonite Blue
Engineered for sturdiness and performance, the lightweight BMX stands up to tough conditions and goes wherever you want. Durable construction with reinforced base and kick plates for increased strength and protection.
BMX 52 features Ultratherm® insulation to help keep your food and drinks cold, UV inhibitors and marine grade rubberized latches so you can go everywhere and stand up to the toughest conditions.
Complete with Cool Riser Technology®, the Igloo BMX 52 qt Cooler can hold ice for up to 5 days, producing a cool beverage each time you reach inside. It's durably constructed to withstand the demands of avid outdoorsmen and features protective skid pads, stainless-steel reinforcements and a triple-grip handle. It also comes with an integrated fish ruler and tie-down points.
- Heavy duty blow-molded construction for added durability
- Extra-thick foam walls and insulated lid for best-in-category cooling performance
- Rubberized T-latches secure lid closure and lock in the cold
- Oversized hinges and stainless steel screws extend product life
- Swing-up handles with stainless steel reinforcement and rubber grips provide premium touch points
- Threaded drain plug is garden hose compatible and features a non-slip, easy-grip stainless steel tethered cap
- Skid pads add extra layer of corner protection
- Diamond plate metal insert reinforces the ruggedness and durability
- Fish ruler and 4 tie-down points on the lid for added convenience
- Cool Riser Technology® - elevated design improves cooling performance
- Ice retention: 5 days at 90°F (32oC)
- Weight: 7.41kg
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H): 66.54 x 41.69 x 40.8m
- Capacity: 49 liters (52 Quarts)
- Holds 83 x 330ml cans
- 3 Year Warranty
Wipe interior and exterior surfaces clean before storing and between uses. To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.