Professional Audio System Point Source Loudspeaker PSL-112
PSL-112 is a 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system with rear bass-reflex ports which is a base 12” model in our PSL (Point Source Loudspeakers) series.
It is designed to be used in smaller venues or can be combined with other PSL series loudspeakers for medium to large venues.
The loudspeaker utilizes one 305 mm (12”) low-frequency driver and one 44 mm (1.73”) voice-coil compression driver. The wide-structure waveguide provides 90° x 45° coverage.
The PSL series is an efficient, cost-effective solution to bring high quality sound and easy installation for indoor sound systems.
MOUNTING SYSTEM OPTIONS
- Flying and suspend systems: the loudspeaker is equipped with fifteen M8 threaded-insert hang points: (4 top | 4 both sides | 2 bottom | 1 rear)
- Loudspeaker stands (tripods): the loudspeaker is equipped with a Ø36 mm (1.3”) speaker stand socket on the bottom of the cabinet.
- Full-range loudspeaker with one 305 mm (12”) low-frequency driver – ideal for smaller venues with no need to use separate low-frequency loudspeakers.
- Bass reflex ports to extend low frequencies.
- 90° x 45° coverage for smaller and medium venues.
- Multiple threaded-insert hang points.
- Loudspeaker stand (tripod) socket.
- Food courts, restaurants, cafes, clubs and bars
- Retail spaces (shops, shopping malls)
- Sports venues (gymnasiums etc.)
- Worship facilities
- Conference and presentation centers
- Performing arts centers and arenas
- Educational venues
|System type||2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker 1 x 12” LF|
21 mm front baffle ; 18 mm walls reinforced by 12 mm boards on top and bottom
|Grille||1.5 mm perforated steel. Powder coated
Acoustically transparent foam on the internal of the grill
Removable, reversible magnetic logo badge for different orientation placement
|Bassreflex||Double - Rear|
|Frequency range（-10dB)||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequency response（±3dB)||70Hz - 18kHz|
|Sensitivity（SPL 1W @ 1 m)||95dB|
|Maximum SPL (1 m)||120dB|
|Long-term power handling||300W continuous
|Dispersion coverage||90° x 45° (H x V)|
|High-frequency driver||44 mm (1.73”) voice-coil compression driver|
|Low-frequency driver||305 mm (12”), 75.5 mm (2.97”) voice coil, paper|
|Connectors||Two (2) 4-pole speaker sockets for speaker twist connectors
Connected in parallel
|Mounting||Fifteen (15) x M8 threaded steel inserts (4 top | 4 both sides | 2 bottom | 1 rear)
One (1) loudspeaker stand (tripod) socket : Ø36 mm (1.3”) (bottom)
|Dimensions（H × W × D||61 × 38 x 39 cm|
|Weight||26.5 kg / pc.|
|Frequency response and range||Measured on-axis without active EQ in an anechoic environment|
|Maximum SPL||Calculated based on rated power handling, without active EQ|