STAUB 33cm Oval Cast Iron Cocotte
The cocotte is a casserole dish that has a long tradition in France and is used to cook roasts, as well as ragouts, gratins, soups and soufflés. The exceptional heat-retaining properties of cast iron also make frying and cooking food in a cocotte a pleasure. The cocotte measures 33 cm, is 17 cm in height and can be used on all heat sources, including induction hobs, and can naturally be placed conveniently and easily in the oven.
The cocotte is oval in shape and available in grenadine, adding an attractive splash of colour to a kitchen, dining room or restaurant and making the pot a stylish option for presenting food at the table. Because the cast iron and special Staub enamel coating retain heat for a long time, friends and family can enjoy a delicious meal at leisure.
The cocotte´s excellent ability to retain and evenly distribute heat are also beneficial for slow cooking, which better preserves vitamins and flavours. The 6.7 L cocotte is also useful for healthy cooking: its specially developed lid distributes condensed water evenly over the food, resulting in succulent meat and tasty, crunchy vegetables. All in all, the cocotte helps a dish retain its natural flavour, as well as its vitamin content.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Long rim measurement 33cm
- Long base measurement 27.7cm
- Capacity 6.7 litres
- Serves 6-7 people
|Base Diameter:||27.7 cm|
|Height without lid:||12.4 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.