Staub - Cocotte Pumpkin - Cinnamon - 24 cm
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient searing, cooking and braising
- Suitable for all types of stoves including induction, can also be used in the oven / grill
- Artful, natural design in the shape of a pumpkin
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
Intense color due to the special majolica enamelling
- Capacity: 3.45 l
- length: 28.7 cm
- width: 22.0 cm
- height: 14.5 cm
- Upper diameter: 24.0 cm
- Bottom diameter: 19.2 cm
- Eye-catching pumpkin shape with an intense colour from 'Majollica' enamelling
- Interior enamel is robust, ideal for searing and easy to clean
- Versatile cookware
- Two handles on the sides for easy carrying
- Designed to keep moisture in the pot and to retain flavour
- Cast iron is hard-wearing, scratch-resistant and has superb heat retention to reduce energy use
- Oven safe to 250°C
Even heat distribution
Gently prepare aromatic stewed dishes, thanks to the cocotte’s superior even heat distribution. Cast iron is a carbon-rich iron alloy and so is exceptional at retaining heat, diffusing it slowly and distributing it evenly. Once cast iron is hot, you can turn the heat down to a minimum for gentle simmering and to reduce energy consumption. Cast iron also retains cold: refrigerate before serving and your cast iron product will remain cool at the table.
Self-basting lid structure
Very little oil is required for cooking and only a little water for steaming, which helps intensify nutrients and flavours and makes for healthier meals. The lid has a specially contoured underside to promote continuous dripping of moisture onto the entire food cooking. The lid distributes moisture more effectively than conventional lids, resulting in optimum flavours and juicy cooking results.
An intense colour on the exterior is achieved through 'Majolica' enamelling. The interior matt black enamelling is robust, easy to clean and ideal for particularly crisp searing. This enamelling simultaneously improves the stewing properties and enhances the natural flavour of meat, vegetables and other ingredients, so that flavours unfold perfectly.
Cook stews in the cocotte, sear, try slow-cooked dishes and even bake bread. It can be used on all types of hobs, including induction, and is heat-resistant in the oven up to 250°C. Not suitable for the microwave or dishwasher.
Care instructions: Wash before use, dry thoroughly and apply vegetable oil to enhance the enamel properties.
Heat or cool gradually to avoid thermal shock.
Country of Origin: France
Dimensions: H14.5 x W22.2 x D28.7cm
Dishwasher Safe: NO
Freezer Safe: NO
Grill Safe: YES
Guarantee: 30 years
Hob Safe: YES
Induction Compatible: YES
Material: Cast Iron
Microwave Safe: NO
Oven Safe: Yes to 250°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.