SCANPAN IMPACT 24CM MULTI-POT
This Multi Pot Set is part of the SCANPAN Impact range and is a very functional combination that allows you to do a number of dishes within the same versatile set.
The lid is tempered glass in dome shape for maximum visibility and capacity.
The 18/10 stainless steel body on the 24cm/7.2 Litre stockpot stands for strength and durability and the two tone satin finish is an attractive external feature.
The 18/0 impact bonded base on the stockpot ensures rapid and constant heat distribution and it is compatible for all energy sources including induction.
The 24cm pasta insert allows you to cook and drain your pasta with the one accessory. The steamer gives you the healthy option for cooking a vast array of vegetables.
Overall its a great size stock pot with accessories giving you plenty of cooking versatility.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- Routine Cleaning
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan ; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush ; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.