SCANPAN CTX 24cm and 32cm Fry Pan
The SCANPAN CTX 24cm Fry Pan uses the best 5 ply clad stainless steel with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface. SCANPAN CTX cookware is oven safe to 260° ; C with rapid and even heat distribution and is PFOA free. Designed and made in Denmark, the CTX range's clever design means there are no dirt collecting edges and the satin polished stainless steel glass centered lid allows you to view the progress of your cooking. The cast stainless steel handles are secured with rivets.
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface
- 100% recycled aluminium
- Cast stainless steel handles
- Oven safe to 260° ; C
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Designed & made in Denmark
- 5-ply aluminium and steel construction
- Satin finish stainless steel
- Non-stick Greentek ceramic titanium surface
- Induction compatible
- Covered by a 10 year warranty
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
Scanpan presents their most durable, most efficient, most attractive range ever - Scanpan CTX. Featuring 5-ply aluminium and steel construction, each CTX piece has a satin finish to it while promoting rapid, even heating for best cooking results. Non-stick Greentek ceramic titanium surfaces make CTX cookware easy to use and clean, while cast stainless steel handles add to the convenience. Made in Denmark, Scanpan CTX cookware are induction compatible, dishwasher safe and covered by a 10 year warranty.